Elizabeth Egan Gillies
Elizabeth Egan Gillies
28 years old (in 2021)
|DATE OF BIRTH:|
July 26, 1993
Haworth, New Jersey, United States
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)
60 kg (132 lbs)
Known for her roles as Jade West on Nickelodeon’s Victorious (2010–2013) and Fallon Carrington on The CW revival of Dynasty (2017–2022), Elizabeth Egan Gillies is an American actress and singer.In 2018 she appeared in the horror film Animal and the thriller film Arizona.She made her debut as a singer on Victorious in 2011 with the song “Give It Up”, singing alongside Ariana Grande. During her time on Victorious, she also released songs like “You Don’t Know Me” and “Take a Hint”, both of which are on Victorious’s soundtrack. Seth MacFarlane collaborated with her on Songs from Home (2020) during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Elizabeth Gillies Family & Relatives
Father: Dave Gillies
Mother: Lorrie Gillies
Brother(s): George Gillies
Marital Status: In a relationship
Currently dating: Matt Bennett
Logan Miller (2011)
Elizabeth Gillies Career
Profession: Actress, Singer
Known For: Dynasty
Debut: Victorious (2010-2013)
The Black Donnellys (2007)
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $3 million Approx
Elizabeth Gillies ‘s Photos Gallery
- Elizabeth has appeared in a few productions with Grande and has in a sense grown up with her. This no doubt helped her career and she may have even encouraged her friend and helped her out whenever she needed it. It’s always good to have friends in the right places when you need a bit of a boost, or even just someone to hang out with that understands the pressures you’re facing.
- Since Elizabeth seems to have a lot of food allergies and is restricted in what she can eat, it’s not exactly by choice. It is likely that she has a reason for keeping her figure, but it is not a cheerful proposition since she seems to be attempting to eat what she wants even when she cannot.
- A great sense of humor is one of the best things a guy can have when going on a date. If he doesn’t have a good sense of humor, it’s kind of a deal-breaker for her. That, along with loud, obnoxious chewing, will completely turn her off.
- It’s admirable that Elizabeth prefers treating people how she would like to be treated and doesn’t see the point in being so vicious to everyone around her.
- If you tried watching it then you might have already figured out it wasn’t anything special like it was being hyped up to be. Despite the new and old cast members joining forces, it failed to impress audiences. Despite that, it’s been running and it’s likely to continue until it gains the attention of the people or eventually dies off. Currently, Netflix seems to be the only one willing to gamble.
- Considering she’s in her 20’s and has been acting for a while, you could say that she’s something of a seasoned pro at this point. Chances are that she’s just hitting her stride and will take on new and more exciting roles in the future.