The Television series Diriliş: Ertuğrul
14th October 1992 (age: 30)
|Date of Birth:|
October 14, 1992
Esra Bilgiç is a Turkish actress known for her role as Halime Hatun in the Turkish one of the best television series Diriliş: Ertuğrul from 2014 to 2018. and other roles. In 2020 she was part of the drama serial Roma as a role of “Sibel.”
Esra Bilgiç Career
Esra Bilgiç was born in Ankara, Turkey, on October 14th, 1992. In 2014, she made her television debut in one of the best historical drama series Diriliş: Ertuğrul as Halime Hatun alongside co-actor Engin Düzyatan. The story of the series is centered around the life of Ertuğrul Bey (Osman’s father), the initial leader of the Ottoman Empire. Bilgiç appeared as Osman’s mother, but changes were made to the series during a new season. Since then, she has only had guest appearances.
Esra Bilgiç Bio
Profession: Actress, Model
Known For: The television series Diriliş: Ertuğrul
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $1-5 million (approx)
Esra Bilgiç Education
School: Not known
College: Bilkent University, Hacettepe University
Esra Bilgiç Family & Relatives
Father: Not known
Mother: Not known
Brother(s): Not known
Sister(s): Not known
Marital Status: Divorced
- Ex Spouse: Gökhan Töre (m. 2017–2019)
Esra Bilgiç Photo Gallery
Esra Bilgiç Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Body Measurement:||33-24-33 Inches|
|Dress Size:||4 US|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
Esra Bilgiç Social Media
Esra Bilgiç Hobbies Interests & Favorites
Favorite Food: Fast Food
Favorite Color: Black
Facts About Esra Bilgiç
- She was born in October 1992 to supportive parents, who encouraged her to pursue acting. She has a brother, and the two are close.
- Esra Bilgic appeared in numerous television programs before her role in the 2014 series Dirilis: Ertugrul found her fame.
- She won the best actress award at Anadolu Medya and Social Awareness Awards for series.
- Beren Saat’s roots come from Ankara, Turkey, where she was born. She later opted to study at Bilkent International University in Istanbul, where she wanted to focus more on studying acting and the performing arts.
- Esra Bilgic, who first made a name for herself in Turkey with Instagram photos, has to date attracted 2 million followers. With her popularity on Turkish TV so high now, keep an eye out for more posts like these in the near future!