Matthew David McConaughey
4th November 1969 (age: 52)
|Date of Birth:|
November 4, 1969
Uvalde, Texas, U.S.
Matthew David McConaughey is an American actor born on November 4, 1969, in Uvalde, Texas. He played the character of Jim Brennan in his debut movie, the 1993 comedy film Dazed and Confused.
In the early 1990s, McConaughey began starring in a series of popular television commercials.
In 1992, he was cast as the titular boyfriend of the music video for Trisha Yearwood’s song “Walkaway Joe”. He also appeared that year in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries.
In 1994, McConaughey starred in a film about angels called Angels in the Outfield (in which he played an angel).
He started to make a name for himself in the early 2000s. Because he gained popularity, he was often being cast in romantic comedies, one of them including The Wedding Planner and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, which he starred in. Both films became successful at the box office.
Matthew McConaughey Bio/Wiki
|Born:||November 4, 1969 Uvalde, Texas, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$95 million|
Matthew McConaughey Career
|Debut:||1993 in the comic drama, Dazed and Confused|
Matthew McConaughey Education
|School:||Longview High School|
Matthew McConaughey Family & Relatives
|Father:||James Donald McConaughey|
|Brother(s):||Rooster McConaughey, Pat McConaughey|
|Son(s):||Levi Alves, Livingston Alves|
|Daughter:||Vida Alves McConaughey|
Physical Stats & More
|Height:||5 feet 11.75 inches (1.82 m)|
|Weight:||82 kg (181 lbs)|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
Matthew McConaughey Photo Gallery
Matthew McConaughey Favourites
|Hobbies:||Playing Music, Traveling|
Facts About Matthew McConaughey
- Matthew did not want to run the family’s oil business, so he began exporting.
- He has maintained his good looks since he was a student who was voted ‘Most Handsome Male Student’.
- In 1988, Matthew McConaughey was an exchange student in Australia, using his Australian accent as a pattern even after returning to the United States where he currently resides.
- After Matthew attended a university in Austin, his dream was to become an actor. He graduated from university with a degree in Radio-Television-Film.
- Matthew was also arrested in 1999 for resisting arrest after police discovered marijuana in his Texas home.
- His role as Rufus Cable in Time to Kill made him famous for a few years. Then he led to offers for other projects like Jack Dawson from Titanic.
- Matthew McConaughey eventually became a big name in Hollywood, starring as David Wooderson in 1993’s cult classic ‘Dazed and Confused.’