| Known for: |
American Actor, Producer, Songwriter
Fresh Prince, Mr. July
25th September 1968 (age: 54)
|Date of Birth:|
September 25, 1968
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Will Smith Introduction
William T. “Will” Smith was born on December 25, 1968 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Pamela and William Smith.He has one older sister, Sheree. At the age of eleven, he moved with his family to West Philadelphia where he attended St. Catherine of Siena School and then Robert Morris University before dropping out to pursue an acting career. He started performing at open-mic night and soon landed a role on The Cosby Show (1984). After that show ended, he appeared in several commercials but it wasn’t until he starred as DJ Jazzy Jeff in the hit film Space Jam (1996) that his career began to take off. Since then, Smith has starred in many successful films such as Independence Day (1996), Men In Black (1997), Bad Boys II (2003), I Am Legend (2007), Grown Ups 2 (2013) and Suicide Squad (2016). In 2017, he released an album titled Willpower which debuted at number one on the Billboard charts.
Facts about him
- As an explorer and frontiersman during the mid-19th century, William Randolph “Bill” Smith (born December 13, 1823, in Pennsylvania-died May 7, 1901) played an important role in exploring and settling the Great Plains.
- In 1840, Smith and his family embarked on a two-year wagon journey westward across the American prairies to Oregon Territory. Both of his parents were active in abolitionist causes, so he grew up near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The journey was continued by sea to what is now British Columbia in 1843, where they finally reached their destination.
- During this period, Smith established himself as one of the most successful fur traders on the Columbia River region. He helped establish Oregon City in 1850, the first permanent settlement on the West Coast of North America. He also participated in several expeditions into what are now Montana and Wyoming during this time.
- Having married Catherine “Kitty” Brownell in 1852, Smith had six children, and the following year he moved to Texas where he opened his own mercantile store.
- He became involved in a dispute in 1859 with James Winterer over a piece of land along the Republican River in western Kansas Territory. After a lengthy trial, Smith was acquitted of arson charges. As a result of the incident, public interest in Kansas increased and Fort Riley was established near Lawrence later that year.
- His business career ended when he retired
Will Smith Education
|School:||Julia R. Masterman School|
Archbishop John Carroll High School
Overbrook High School
Will Smith Career
Known For: American Actor, Producer, Songwriter
Debut: Not Known
Will Smith Family & Relatives
Father: Willard Christopher Smith, Sr.
Mother: Caroline Bright
Brother: Harry Smith
Sister(s): Ellen Smith, pam Smith
Will Smith Married Life & Relationship
Marital Status: Married
Son(s): Jaden Smith, Trey Smith
Daughter(s): Willow Smith Christianity
Dating History: Not Known
Will Smith Net Worth
Net Worth: $250 Million
Salary: Not Known
Income Source: Not Known
‘s Photo Gallery
Will Smith Physical Stats & More
|Height:||74.0 Inches ()|
|Weight:||82 kg (181 lb)|
Will Smith Social Media
Will Smith Hobbies Interests & Favorites
Favorite Food: Biscuits ‘n’ Gravy
Favorite Color: Black